Our client is a rapidly growing full-service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer into the Innovation team. We are seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual contributor that is excited about joining a new Innovation department and contributing professionally to an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope
As a DevOps Engineer, you will build and maintain our various product and development platforms.This position is an operational engineering role and you will be an integrated part of our product development teams.
You will be writing software to configure servers, not manually configuring them each time.
You won’t be deploying code; you will build tools so that anyone in engineering can deploy their code.
You won’t be monitoring alerts, you’ll be building scripts/tools to resolve production problems automatically.
You will try out new technology from time to time.
You will make mistakes, but you’ll learn from them and grow.
- Learn to scale our infrastructure in an automated fashion
- Treat infrastructure as a product by contributing ideas on how to continually improve automation services and resiliency of the platform
- Learn to monitor and instrument everything, particularly data applications and databases
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Participate in an off hours support on-call rotation
- Provide tooling to all of engineering
- 1+ years of experience as a system administrator.
- Learn automation using Chef, Puppet, TeamCity or similar technologies
- Windows server administration; Linux server administration with RedHat, Centos or similar
- Microsoft Azure including Azure SQL, Azure Networking, Azure Active Directory
- Experience with installation, configuration, and administration of enterprise hardware including rack mount and blade servers
- Experience in a Microsoft Environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in supporting a 24x7production environment
- Security Administration experience
- SQL Server administration and troubleshooting
- Web server administration using IIS and/or Apache
Our client is a fast growing company with an expanding list of Fortune 500 clients. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, a casual work opportunity, and a tremendous opportunity for growth.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are excited about finding smarter ways to do things and have a strong desire to be a part of winning team, we want to meet you.
Para postural a ésta oferta laboral envier un email a firstname.lastname@example.org