Our client is a rapidly growing full-service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Senior Application Engineer into the Innovation team. We are seeking a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual contributor that is excited about joining a new Innovation department and contributing professionally to an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope:
Engineers get into trouble. Senior engineers get them out of trouble.
A senior software engineer should be able to design and implement entire feature areas end-to-end. They should also be able to think of many solutions to a given problem, have seen many of them before, and be able to understand the tradeoffs. Beyond writing great code, they should be able to coach and mentor other team members on the same. They should be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of topics like optimization, memory management, networking fundamentals, and the underlying operating systems. Given a crash dump, should have some idea of what to do with it. Attributes we’re looking for here are obviously a certain level of competence and leadership, but also a passion for helping to coach and improve the rest of the team.
We operate as a cross-functional team that specializes when needed but aims to have everyone able to contribute at any layer of the system. Duties of the Software Engineer, UI include:
- Assist in the design of, and implementation of UI changes across our product base and website
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers, and analysts to solve problems
- Help write new design patterns, improve and adapt existing design component integration
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services
- Set and follow coding standards
- Debug cross-browser compatibility issues
- 4-6 years of on-the-job experience developing real products at large scale
- Experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications
- Experience working with database technologies (MSSQL, MySQL, Document Databases)
- Can write queries to access data from a database.
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores (Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch)
- Experienced with source control (Git, SVN, TFS) and bug tracking software
Our client is a fast growing company with an expanding list of Fortune 500 clients. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, a casual work opportunity, and a tremendous opportunity for growth.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are excited about finding smarter ways to do things and have a strong desire to be a part of winning team, we want to meet you.
Para postural a ésta oferta laboral envier un email a email@example.com