We are looking for talented Back End Developers. You will directly impact our customers’ experience through the design and implementation of new features and functionalities. You will be a part of a small and high-energy team delivering improvements for our Identity infrastructure that runs all our Cloud product users. More specifically, all authorization and authentication aspects.
We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office, and are a team that’s highly engaged and direct. We help each other to constantly improve our work and reach our potential. We’re dedicated to being agile, which means we’re constantly learning about our users’ experience and iterating as much as necessary to improve. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about users and use various types of testing to ensure we’re right (or discover where we’re wrong). It’s all about improving our user’s experience—no matter who or where it is.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
● Specialisation in Java
● Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerance, reliability, and durability within software systems
● Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space and time
It’s awesome, but not required if you have:
● Experience with large-scale distributed systems
● Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure)
● Experience with building microservices
● Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum)
● Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
● Experience in mentoring more junior developers
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous ‘Charlie’s bar’), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
Para postural a ésta oferta laboral envier un email a email@example.com