Our client, a well known company of USA is are looking for a Technical Support Analyst with a minimum of 4 years of experience in the role.
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Level-2 Technical Support Analyst will provide technical product support on specific CA software applications. Job scope includes trouble-shooting and solving issues of diverse scope related to operating systems, databases, networks, and various third-party applications. This position is with the Symphony Services technical support center in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Utilize strong analytic and technical aptitude and ability to take full ownership and control of a problem or issue with minimum supervision.
- Analyze logs and possibly establish and configure customer environments in a lab environment (including OS install and network configuration) and work with product development on escalations.
- Provided Support by way of phone, e-mail and web-chat using Brazilian Portuguese language with escalations in English.
- Utilize and contribute content to the product Support Knowledgebase in order to improve customer experience.
- Improve Product quality by identifying and documenting predominant customer issues for the Support/Product teams.
- Utilize CA and STC documented Support processes and policies to ensure timely and proper delivery of services
- System administrator experience with configuration/troubleshooting on Windows Server (2003/2008) and/or Linux/Unix (Aix/Solaris/HP/Red Hat)
- RDBMS knowledge (MS-SQL/Oracle)
- Knowledge in Virtualization Machines (VMWare or MS Hyper-V)
- Experience in solving complex technical problems in a Technical Support role that involve multiple technology layers including operating system, networking, databases, scripts, etc.
- Solid problem solving skills; Strong application debugging/troubleshooting aptitude
- Excellent customer communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Written and Verbal fluency in Brazilian Portuguese language.
- Experience or knowledge of CA ARC serve products
- Experience with CA Technical Support processes and systems
- Experience or Certification with Exchange Server
Required: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (MIS, CS, CEG, CIS) or related field
If you think you’re “the one” that we’re looking for, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your resume and desired remuneration.